Look, I'm not
an intellectual – I just take pictures.
— HELMUT NEWTON
Natasha Yankelevich is the photographer and designer from Moscow.
She was born in November 1, 1988. In 2005 she entered the Russian Tourism and Service University deciding to learn graphic design. After ending the university she worked as the graphic and UX/UI designer. Also she started to take part in creative shootings as a model. She was inspired by the process and the photo industry, so decided to make captures by herself.
Since that time Natasha took part in numerous projects — сreative and fashion shootings, magazine's publications and covers, exhibitions. Natasha’s first exhibition took place in Moscow gallery “Zdes na Taganke”
The main thing in her photography is to get a real emotion, that can be understandable for everyone. All of her subjects are about sensuality in each of us. It is the little stories about thoughts, senses and invisible miracles, on way to yourself.
For general or work inquiries please contact me at:
• Elléments Magazine
• VGXW magazine
• Yoko Mag
• Trend Prive Magazine
• Promo Magazine
• Beartiche Magazine
• Eye photo
• Photography Masterclass
• Imagism Magazine
• Scorpio Jin Magazine
• Féroce Magazine
• 35AWARDS 2018, Fashion & Glamour Nomination 3 place
• Chromatic Photography Awards 2018, Fashion and Beauty, 1 place
• ND awards, 2nd place, Silver star award 2018
• Incredible India 35AWARDS, 1 place 2018
• Smile 35AWARDS 2018, 3 place
• IPA 2018, honorable mention Non-Professional: Fine Art, Portrait
• Chromatic Photography Awards 2018, Portrait, honorable mention
• 2017 Cherno-Beloe Zdes, Zdes na Taganke Gallery
• 2018 Cvetnoe Zdes, Zdes na Taganke Gallery